Lytle State Bank was chartered and opened for business by S.G. Cross, A.J. Gidley, W.P. Riley, Dr. R.B. Touchstone, I.N. Johnson, E.T. Lytle and W.C. Riley on September 17, 1910. Since then the bank has aspired to be financially sound and profitable by meeting the financial needs of local businesses, families, and other customer groups in a personal and professional manner.
To support this mission, Lytle State Bank is committed to accomplish the following:
- Assess client needs to find profitable ways to meet the financial requirements through quality offerings.
- Provide prompt, personal, professional service.
- Conduct all aspects of our business with honesty and integrity.
- Remember that banking is a people business and therefore treat each customer as an individual.
- Remain independent and making decisions locally and in a timely fashion.
- Promote active and effective community involvement and financial support.
- Conduct business in a responsible manner fulfilling the requirements of CRA and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain the safety and soundness of the bank.
- Provide a continuous long-term source of profitable growth and return on investment.
- Grow carefully and selectively by maintaining conformance with banking regulations and policies.