Convenient Technology at Your Fingertips
To ensure security and access to features in our online banking product, we recommend using one of the following browsers:
- Window Users
- Macintosh Users
How do I tell if a site is secure?
Once you get to the site, the Web address will begin with https: (“s” for secure). The locked padlock at the bottom of the window will confirm the site’s increased security. For more details about the encryption status of the page when it was received, click the lock icon.
Important: The lock icon only describes the encryption status of the page while your computer was receiving it.
Personal Online Banking
Bank when you want, where you want with FREE Online Banking from Lytle State Bank. Work around your schedule to view your bank accounts safely and conveniently, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check account balances on checking, savings, loans, lines-of-credit and CD's.
- Review current and previous statements.
- View and search account history including deposits, withdrawals, cleared checks and transfers.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- View your check images. Find out if a check has cleared without calling the bank. You will be able to view actual images of your check, both the front and back, to verify the endorsement and processed date.
- Consumer Internet Banking Agreement
Free Bill Pay
Take the hassle of writing checks, addressing envelopes and paying postage by signing up for FREE Bill Pay from Lytle State Bank.
- Unlimited free transactions
- Set up one-time, future scheduled, or recurring payments
- No postage
- No check charges
- Guarantee that your payment is made and not lost in the mail
- Gives you more time for yourself!
To review the agreements or to find out how easy it is to use, click the links below.
Business Online Banking
Lytle State Bank offers Online Banking for our business customers.
- View your check images, deposits. Find out if a check has cleared without calling the bank. You will be able to view actual images of your check, both the front and back to verify the endorsement and processed date.
- View past statements
- Transfer funds based on available balance
- Make loan or bill payments
- Business Internet Banking Agreement